On November 6-8, 2016, Logile held its first ever User’s Conference, “Simplify”, at the Wynn Resort in Las Vegas, Nevada.
There are always multiple goals for a users’ conference – disseminate product and solution information, gather ideas and feedback from actual users, facilitate the interaction of users from different companies in order to learn from each other, and of course to have a little fun and build relationships.
Conference participants included 75% of Logile’s customer base, several external consultants, some guests, and 21 of Logile’s team. The Logile group included senior leadership, product managers, senior project managers, software developers, and industrial engineers.
Customer guests that arrived early were treated to a day at Royal Links Golf Club. This course was designed based on famous holes at many of the historic courses in Great Britain. On the first evening guests enjoyed a happy hour and watching Sunday Night football on the big screen, as Oakland defeated Denver in a rival division match up.
DAY 1: MONDAY, NOV 7
After the first work day session, guests went to the new Top Golf located near the MGM Grand. They discovered that here you don’t have to be a real golfer to enjoy swinging the club!
DAY 2: TUESDAY, NOV 8
Tuesday evening concluded with a farewell dinner. The meal consisted of four different food stations and too many choices to fit on your plate.
POST CONFERENCE SURVEY
The post conference survey concluded that 100% of attendees would “very likely” attend the Simplify event again, and all would recommend it to their colleagues. The many comments capture it all:
- “The engagement and collaboration with peers is extremely beneficial.”
- “Harold Lloyd was very engaging and covered important topics.”
- “The Wynn was the best facility I have ever attended for a conference.”
- “The closing dinner was fantastic, we did not go hungry.”
- “Top Golf was a great choice.”
- “Our team really appreciated the separate meetings you set up for us with other retailers.”
- “I’ve been to a lot of conferences and seminars over the years, and I would say this was the most informative one ever.”
- “The entire Logile team did a great job in delivering a personable experience for folks at the conference. Solid planning and intention allowed for everyone to participate in sharing and learning.”
Overall, Simplify 2016 provided an exceptional learning forum, reinforcing customer’s confidence in Logile solutions and proving an opportunity for customers to share feedback that will help us better serve their always evolving needs.
Logile Simplify 2017 dates and locations are under consideration now and we plan to announce them as soon as possible.
This post is also available in: Spanish