Devising and implementing strategies to increase sales and improve customer service requires your organization to understand how your customers interact with the retail environment you have created in your stores. Our web-based application gives you the ability to create custom assessments to unlock powerful insights into customer shopping and buying behavior.
Our team of industrial engineers with our vast retail experience can also leverage the application as part of our Rapid Opportunity Assessment, to develop a comprehensive, custom strategy for your stores to:
- Measure the impact in sales lift for new merchandising programs
- Optimize your store layout to increase customer traffic
- Measure customer service levels and correlate their impact to sales
- Learn your customer demographics to better target messaging
- Study customer behavior variances across markets and tailor sales techniques accordingly
- Increase overall customer satisfaction in your stores
CORRELATE CUSTOMER BEHAVIORS WITH AN ENHANCED SHOPPING EXPERIENCE AND ADDITIONAL SALES
What does your typical customer do while they are in your stores? How does the amount of time that customers spend in your stores relate to their shopping experience and how much they spend? The ability to answer these questions with details specific to your retail operations allows your organization to develop initiatives tailored to your customers to increase their overall shopping experience, and increase your sales.
Draw insights into customer decisions as they interact with different segments of your retail stores. Use our application to capture data like the paths that customers take while shopping, noting the time spent in each department, the most likely journey customers take throughout the store, and how your merchandising and promotional efforts are (or are not) influencing them.
TAILOR THE STUDIES TO COLLECT AND STORE THE METRICS YOU CARE ABOUT
Collect the data that your organization wants – where you want and when you want. With our Customer Experience application you can create customized studies from scratch or leverage a number of pre-configured studies that we have developed from our years of experience in retail. These pre-configured study templates can be modified as well and are a great starting point for building a new assessment.
Collect important data regarding:
- What are the demographics of our customers?
- Were customers greeted throughout the store as they came in contact with employees?
- How do customers shop the store, with a basket, a cart, or nothing?
- Were customers asked if they wanted any help finding something?
- Who accompanies our customers during their shopping?
- Were customers encouraged to try on clothing or try product?
- How effective are your end caps, layouts, and seasonal merchandizing and promotional campaigns?
Because our Customer Experience application is web-based, assessments can be completed on any internet-browser enabled device (iPads, Android devices, etc.) without installing any special software. Individuals completing assessments using the application can simply log into the webpage and complete assessments while on the salesfloor. Data is captured real-time in the application with ease and is logged for analysis at any point.
This post is also available in: Spanish