ENTERPRISE STANDARDS MANAGER™
Enterprise Standards Manager™ (ESM) is a comprehensive tool to build and maintain engineered labor standards for your organization. At your option, work is measured using any of the industry standard work measurement techniques, including BasicMOST®, time study and work sampling.
ESM™ SUPPORTS TASKS ACROSS MOBILE PLATFORMS
Database optimization tools minimize duplicative data and maximize speed and performance.
ESM™ HELPS MAXIMIZE SPEED AND PERFORMANCE
- Build engineered labor standards from easy to use libraries of standard data elements.
- Seamlessly integrate with our Enterprise Labor Model™, streamlining the process of managing like attributes and customizing standards and store characteristics using cluster logic to associate profile questions to existing clusters.
ESM™ PROVIDES ADVANCED ANALYTICS
- Supports performing time studies, developing standards, validating standards and collecting store characteristics on all major mobile devices.
Provides the most advanced analytics, including:
- Roll-up of engineered hours by store, department and sub department.
- Roll-up of hours by multiple stores or organization level
- Pareto Analysis
- Statistical Significance Analysis
ESM™ also allows a sandbox environment for:
- Create pilot sub-department with the ability to adjust operations, characteristics, and volumes
- Compare pilots to non-pilot
- Extrapolate what-if across the chain
- Operation issues / version comparisons
- Discrete event simulation capabilities to evaluate customer wait times and throughput
This post is also available in: Spanish