PROMOTION PROFITABILITY PLANNER™
Too often, special promotions don’t have the impact you thought they would because your planning tools didn’t give you the complete insight you needed. Our Promotion Profitability Planner™ leverages the Enterprise Labor Model™ and Sales and Labor Planning solution to give you the ability to develop and optimize promotion planning assessing all aspects of profitability – gross profit, labor and shrink.
USES DETAILED HISTORICAL DATA AT THE UPC LEVEL
- Uses historical ad plan data to determine a list of suggested UPCs and their respective sale types based on historical gross profit performance.
- Uses and retains historical movement and sale item attributes by UPC/Store. That information is used in our Sales and Labor Planning modules as part of the item level forecasting algorithm.
- Uses the parameters for sale and non-sale items to forecast movement at the UPC/Store level.
INTEGRATES LABOR, SALES AND COSTS
- Provides the ability to map UPCs to specific labor standards and calculate labor hours/unit at the store level.
- Uses the forecast and additional inputs, such as unit costs and supply costs, to analyze the profitability of UPCs at given sale parameters.
GENERATES REPORTS AND DETAILED WHAT-IF ANLAYSIS
- Provides a “What-if Scenario” platform to run analysis and answer the questions you need answered: What if this UPC is put on sale? What if this UPC is put on a different sale? How do these change forecast sales? How does that impact the ad?
- Produces metrics on Labor Costs, Gross Profit, Net Sales, and Contribution to help optimize ad plans.
This post is also available in: Spanish