IMPLEMENTING 5-S FOR CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
5-S is the foundation for continuous improvement in the workplace. It sets up best practices, engineered standards, performance management as well as customer satisfaction. Well-executed 5-S also has a cultural component that engages a workforce to enhance safety and satisfaction and prepares associates for changes in work methods and improvements in productivity.
This course is designed to prepare an organization for the implementation and sustainment of 5-S in a retail store environment and comprises a 5-S Exam and subsequent Certification by a Logile Expert.
- The 5 S’s and the 5-S process
- 5-S as a foundation for engineered standards and continuous improvement
- Sustaining 5-S in your company
- Benefits and impacts of 5-S
- Logile’s EC5 Communication and Execution Compliance tool to support 5-S
- Labor Management Executives, Engineers, Analysts or other team members
- Leaders in areas supported by 5-S including: Loss Prevention, Shrink Management, Customer Satisfaction, Merchandising and Associate Training & Satisfaction
- 5-S implementation project team members engaged in implementing 5-S workplace organization within their store environment and company culture
- Store Managers, Department Managers or Associates who will be experiencing 5-S in their stores
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This post is also available in: Spanish