MEASURING AND MANAGING PRODUCTIVITY
This course is designed to teach labor management personnel a process to collect observations and perform analysis to quantify three key components of productivity: Utilization, Methods and Performance. The course will review multiple process analysis methods that can be applied.
Measurement of these components can help an organization understand current levels of performance, target improvement initiatives, and to benchmark performance over time and across their stores.
This course will provide an overview for how to perform these analyses using the mobile capabilities of Enterprise Standard Manager (ESM™). The course also intends to provide real-time, on-site guidance in applying the productivity analyses in addition to classroom instruction.
- The importance of measuring and managing productivity
- Basics of engineered labor standards
- Understanding and measuring Utilization
- Understanding and evaluating Method effectiveness
- Understanding and assessing Performance levels
- Use of Logile’s mobile data collection devices and software
- Identifying and quantifying opportunities for improvement
- Results and summary reporting
- Individuals engaged in continuous improvement work within their organization.
- Other retail change management personnel working to understand and integrate labor performance improvements into company best practices for operational excellence.
- Current users of Enterprise Standard Manager (ESM™)
This post is also available in: Spanish